Sunday, November 27, 2005

As We Recover...

As we recover from the Thanksgiving food overload and general giving of thanks and appreciation, I can almost hear the clanking of the chains dragging my roller coaster car to the top of the big first hill. If all of the proposed engagements for December hit, I will be having a very busy couple of months.

Busy as in no sleep 'til March. Busy as in Oh my gosh I've got myself into something this time.

The only thing worse than working all the time is not working all the time. The not working bit is coming to an abrupt end. Fortunately, for the first time in a long time, I at least have managed to get a little vacation in right before the deluge hits. Cross your fingers, and I'll see you all in March.*


*That doesn't mean I'm going to stop posting for three months. I mean, come on, what's more important: sleeping or dumping personal details on the internets?

No comments: