- Amartya Sen refutes the Just Desserts Theory of Distribution (via Brad DeLong)
- David Friedberg of Climate Corporation gives an impressive interview to First Round Review. Pay attention to his strategic thinking. (via Tim Ferriss)
- Amazon's maximalist bargaining position with Hachette. The POD terms are interesting.
- All-in bargaining positions like Amazon's tend to win. Here's why you should never go for piecemeal bargaining.
- Jon Gnarr and the Best Party won big in Iceland's elections a few years ago. They did it by not being serious.
Wednesday, June 25, 2014
Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Monday, June 09, 2014
- China's economy has some big challenges ahead (capacity utilization is at 60%, lots of bad credit on the market, etc.) (via Marginal Revolution)
- Syllabus for Lynda Barry's drawing class.
- "Really, Edwin..."
- Bishop Synesius On Dreams (De Insomniis)
- Academics getting fed up with the highly profitable academic publishing industry.